ITU Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program: Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, www.abet.org, (Criteria: Industrial Engineering).
ABET – Why accreditation matters:
ABET – Accreditatiton Step by Step:
ABET – Accredited Program Search:
Program Educational Objectives of Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program:
- EO1. To search, understand and formulate the requirements of organizations
- EO2. To improve organizational performance by knowledge based on science
- EO3. To be able to adapt with flexibility to the positions where different skills and capabilities required
- EO4. To focus on the effective design, application and continuous improvement of industrial systems
Student Outcomes of Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program:
- SO1. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- SO2. An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- SO3. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- SO4. An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- SO5. An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- SO6. An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- SO7. An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
IE Program Admission and Graduation Statistics by Year:
|Yeni Öğrenci Sayısı
(Number of New Enrollments)
|Toplam Öğrenci Sayısı
(Number of Total Enrolments)
|Mezun Olan Öğrenci Sayısı
(Number of Graduates)
|Üniversite Seçim Sınavı
(University Entrance Exam)
Head of IE Department: Prof. Dr. Alp Üstündağ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABET Coordinator: Dr. Erkan Isikli (email@example.com)